The MRac Ground Terrace II is a primarily pre-assembled ground mount system that can be installed for large commercial and utility scale solar energy installations. The mount is made from aluminum because of its corrosion resistance and light weight. The system is easy and cost effective to install.
|Installation Site||Open terrain - ground mount|
|PV Modules||Framed, unframed|
|Module Orientation||Portrait or landscape|
|JIS C 8955 : 2011|
|International Building Code IBC 2009|
|California Building Code CBC 2010|
|Color||Silvery or according to customer requirements|
1. Can be quickly assembled with minimal components while maintaining a strong structure. The highly pre-assembled design minimizes labor cost, and does not require onsite cutting or drilling in our beams or rails.
2. Flexible module layout, can be installed in both vertical and landscape orientation.
3. By using the customized U-shaped posts, the GT II can be installed in various soil conditions, and the U-shaped beam maximizes the strength of whole structure.
4. Single supporting arm and double supporting arms are both available. The efficient structural design minimizes material usage, making it economical solution.
5. Strict quality control over all components and finished products to ensure the reliability and strength for a longer service life.